Leading Canadian, Californian and British stem cell investigators will be among those presenting at the UC System-Wide Technology Transfer Forum’s Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine event on April 15 in San Francisco. The focus of the event will be successes, challenges and promises in regenerative medicine as well as strategies to bridge the commercialization gap. Note that this is an invitation only event.
Researchers from the University of California will join Stem Cell Network and UK stem cell scientists in a series of panels and sessions addressed to an industry and research audeince. Attending as part of the SCN contingent are:
- Frank Gleeson, SCN Board Chair and CEO, Verio Therapuetics
- David Kaplan, Hospital for Sick Children
- Tim Kieffer, University of British Columbia
- Freda Miller, Hospital for Sick Children
- Andras Nagy, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Fabio Rossi, University of British Columbia
- Michael Rudnicki, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Bill Stanford, University of Toronto
- Duncan Stewart, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
Profiles of research and commercialization opportunities for each of the researchers listed above will be available in the near future on a soon-to-be relaunched SCN Web site.
Latest posts by Stem Cell Network (see all)
- Welcome to our new niche! - May 16, 2012
- 2012 Cells I See winners - May 11, 2012
- A crack in the origin of eggs: policy and fertility implications of oogonial stem cells - March 5, 2012